A beautifully reformed rustic-style detached villa, situated between Arenas and Sedella, enjoying magnificent views across countryside and mountains.
Features: Detached villa - Dining area - Easily maintained gardens - En-suite bathroom - En-suite shower room - Fireplace - Fitted kitchen - Fitted wardrobes
- Fully furnished - Irrigation - Living room with fireplace - Office - Parking - Porch - Private pool - Quiet location - Satellite TV - Storeroom
- Telephone - Utilty room - Various terraces
Hover over thumbnails below to see enlarged images:
This three/four bedroom property stands on 5,000 m2 of land and includes:
- a large and homely kitchen/dining room (22m2) with
- separate utility room (5m2)
- lounge with fireplae (15.50m2)
- bedroom 1 (23.50m2) with
- en-suite bathroom (5m2)
- bedroom 2 (13m2)
- an office/4th bedroom (6m2)
- bathroom 2 (4m2).
Accessed via a spiral staircase:
- master bedroom (22m2) with
- en-suite shower room (4m2)
The kitchen leads out onto a large, sunny terrace with a private 8 x 4 metre pool and poolside shower. The front of the property benefits from a shaded
terrace (36m2), ideal for al fresco dining. To theside of the property is another shaded terrace which looks out over stunning countryside.
The house is being sold fully furnished and benefits from ample off-road parking, outdoor storage (6.50m2), fitted kitchen, telephone line,
satellite TV, an irrigation system plus mains electricity and water.